Kids

Kids

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Busy Days

It has been quite awhile since my last post.  We always seem to be overly busy this time of year.
We recently celebrated a very special day in our family.  On April 28th, the twins were officially home for one full year.  So many changes have taken place.  The girls and I are in the process of creating a one year home video.  Hopefully, it will be completed soon and I will post it.  We went to dinner at the Olive Garden to celebrate.

I also need to post Blake's prosthetic progress.  All is going well and I will write a post soon with details.

Sometimes I wonder why I cannot accomplish more.  My house always seems to be in a disarray and in need of a good cleaning.  I created a new cleaning schedule to try to keep on top of things, but it only lasted 3 weeks.  Now I am way behind again.  With all of Blake's medical appts, Emery's therapy sessions, 4 nights of Volleyball practice per week, 14 hours of volleyball tournaments every other Saturday (I know, crazy!) orthodontist appts, and school activities, I am lucky to keep up the laundry.  I manage to get a few basic things done around the house like dumping trash and making dinner (most nights), but everything else falls behind.  I have not even thought about yard work yet.  My landscape areas are a mess because I never got around to doing any Fall cleanup.  My car needs cleaning on the inside so bad, I am embarrassed.  Oh where oh where is my phantom house cleaner and lawn maintenance guy???

No comments:

Post a Comment