Kids

Kids

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Attachment

The other night, after I tucked Emery in bed, she said "ma ma ma" and held her hand out to me. I took her hand for a second and then knelt down to give her another goodnight kiss.  She gently put her little hands on my cheeks, looked purposely into my eyes, and said "ma ma ma". It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.  My little girl has come so far in 10 months.  I think we have definitely reached a level of attachment. She knows I am her "ma ma ma". She accepts my love.  She wants my love.  And, I think maybe, she even loves her "ma ma ma".  Thank you God for healing her heart.

1 comment:

  1. I have experienced that exact same thing with my kiddos and I know how magical it is. A real reward for everything we pour into their little hearts!

    ReplyDelete