Kids

Kids

Thursday, September 13, 2012

School




Nicole, Ashley and Blake are in their 3rd week of school already.  It is going better than I imagined for Blake.  He was so excited on his 1st day and so proud to sit at his desk.  I was so worried about the day being too long for him.  But he has not had any issues at all.  From day one, he has walked out of school with his sisters and cousins smiling from ear to ear.  His first question to me is "mom, school tomorrow?".   I am so happy for him and thankful he loves it.  He seems to be transitioning into the school routine extremely well.  He is such a little charmer, the school staff just love him.  His joy and spirit are infectious.  I love my little guy so much!  I have an 8th grader, 7th grader and 1st grader.  Quite the age span.  I am most likely the oldest 1st grade Mom, but I wouldn't change a thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment