Kids

Kids

Friday, April 20, 2012

At the airport

Waiting for our first flight. Wrote a post earlier but just now noticed it is not there! We are all excited to be on our way to Bulgaria. We had a change in our itinerary while in Sofia. Rather than driving directly to the orphanage upon arrival in Sofia, we will be picking up our twins on Monday morning. I think this will be much better. We will all have a chance to rest and be refreshed after being up for over 24 hours. The girls are super happy to be finally meeting their little brother and sister. More so than I expected! I am actually feeling fairly good right now. At the beginning of the week, I felt myself becoming very nervous. Mainly about the changes are family is going to be going through and how well we will all handle it. I kept praying my fears would be calmed by today and I am actually quite calm! Our caseworker told us that the twins are excited that we are coming and their caregivers have prepared them well for their departure. I hope all goes well. I will try to post updates daily. Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

  1. What an exciting time! Can't wait to follow along the journey. I just found this blog today and so happy I did. Enjoy your trip! Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are normal to feel nervous. I did too, and I felt nervous going into labor with my bio girls. So excited for you guys. Gods speed.

    ReplyDelete