Kids

Kids

Friday, November 25, 2011

Leaving for Bulgaria tomorrow....

All set to go!  Accomplished a lot over last weekend and the beginning of the week.  Spent a couple days relaxing at the cottage with family.  Enjoyed a great Thanksgiving dinner.  Up at 4:30 am on Friday to spend about 10 hours shopping with my Mom and Friends.  Finished up laundry and packing.  Ready to leave tomorrow morning at 10:30 for the airport.  On Monday we will meet our twins for the first time.  It will be almost 3 years since I first saw their picture.  It has been a long time and I know I will have to fight back tears when I finally see them in person.  I am going to try to blog while in Bulgaria.  I have to leave my computer home for the girls to do homework.  But I plan on using Bruce's computer periodically.  Surprisingly, I do not feel nervous at all.  Maybe God is helping me to be calm - or it could be the glass of pinot noir I am drinking! 

2 comments:

  1. too funny about the wine. So exciting. Seems like many are traveling this month. Don't be nervous, enjoy the experience. The food is great, ask for an English menu :) Safe travels. Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, please do blog while you are there! I want to hear how it is all going!!
    Cynthia
    http://www.adreamadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete