Kids

Kids

Friday, November 18, 2011

Almost Time

It is hard to believe in less than two weeks we will be meeting our twins for the first time.  I am actually more excited and happy than nervous!  Our plane tickets have been purchased.  I sent out our I800 and I864w to NBC today.  Our paperwork to take to Bulgaria is complete.  I have started packing.  So far, things are moving along smoothly.  According to our caseworker at AGCI, it still can take 3 to 4 months after our visit until we can go pick the twins up.  This seems like such a long time.  I am sure it is going to seem like forever after spending time with them.  All I can do is pray for them to be safe and to know that we will be bringing them home soon. 

1 comment:

  1. AWW Good Luck! We were in Bulgaria and visited our daughter at the beginning of October and we had a wonderful time and cant wait to go back. Where in Bulgaria are they? Are you on Facebook?

    ReplyDelete