Kids

Kids

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Room is Almost Ready!




We still need curtains and blankets.  We are using under the bed storage for their clothes.  There is no room for a dresser!  Eventually they will have their own room, so there will be plenty of space.  For now, keeping them together will probably be more comforting.  Ashley wants to buy letters to spell their names and hang them above their beds.  We are going to do this after we find out if they want to use their Bulgarian names or their new American names.  Ashley already has picked out curtains.  We are ordering one pink and brown striped panel for Emery's side and one blue and brown striped panel for Blake's side.  Great idea - I think it will look cute!  Now that the room is almost finished, I need to focus on buying what we need for our first trip!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. When do you travel? So excited for you guys, it doesn't seem real until you actually see them face to face in Bulgaria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been having trouble posting on your blog but I wanted to say that I am so excited about the I800A!!! I am just so hopeful that we will be next since I think we are just behind you. I also *love* their room! It is beautiful and cozy, I am sure they will love it! Can't wait to hear when your travel dates are.... :-)
    Cynthia
    http://www.adreamadoption.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete