Kids

Kids

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We Have Updates!!!

We received updated photos and videos of the twins yesterday.  The girls and I were so excited to view them.  I immediately forwarded them to Bruce as well as to our International Adoption Doctor.  The kids have definitely changed in two years!  No surprise there.  Their faces are more full.  They both look more like a little boy and little girl as opposed to preschoolers.  Kind of sad to know we missed out on so much with them.   They look like happy kids.  The little boy definitely appears to love to talk!  The little girl seemed a bit more camera shy, but was buzzing around and appeared to be having fun.  They are absolutely adorable.  We are waiting on the updated medical reports to be translated  We should have them by the end of the week.  What a great day it was to be able to see our kids! 

I have still not received my FBI clearance letter.  This is making me somewhat anxious because our home study is completed and in the review stage.  We need the clearance letter to move forward as soon as the home study is finalized.  I am praying this finger print set back does not delay our progress.  I really want my babies home as soon as possible!

1 comment:

  1. congrats, it is so hard seeing them grow up as you wait. We recived a photo a month after we left our little boy and he looked older. You can call the FBI and ask them what is taking so long? hope you hear good news soon.

    ReplyDelete